The library offers research help through reference appointments.
A reference appointment is a one-on-one meeting with a librarian.
- During the appointment, a librarian meets with a student, faculty member, or staff member to help the individual research his/her subject.
- During the appointment, a librarian will not do the research for the individual, instead the librarian will show the individual how to research a specific subject or topic.
- Reference appointments generally last about 30 minutes, depending on the subject.
- Please make appointments at least a week in advance.
- To make an appointment, visit http://researchguides.waketech.edu/Instruction/referenceappointment