The library offers research help through reference appointments.
A reference appointment is a one-on-one meeting with a librarian.
- During the appointment, a librarian meets with a student, faculty member, or staff member to help the individual research his/her subject.
- During the appointment, a librarian will not do the research for the individual, instead the librarian will show the individual how to research a specific subject or topic.
- Reference appointments generally last about 30 minutes, depending on the subject.
- Please make appointments at least a week in advance.
- To make an appointment, visit http://researchguides.waketech.edu/Instruction/referenceappointment
Greetings Wake Tech Student!
Thinking of Taking Online Classes?
Worried about the eLearning Intro?
The eLearning Intro SUCCESS Center is the place for YOU!
The eLearning Intro is your ticket to registering for online classes-don’t let it keep you from registering on time for the classes you need to complete your studies here at Wake Tech!
In-person tutorial assistance available in the eLearning Intro SUCCESS Center 3 days a week, starting February 8, 2016 Main Campus LE 15.
Monday 11:00 am- 2:00 pm
Wednesday 4:00 pm- 7:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am- 12:00 pm
For additional information or to sign up, please contact the eLearning helpdesk at 919-866-7000 or email email@example.com
For more information about the eLearning Intro, please check out the following video link: